- prize home
- BoysTown launches Christmas Prize Home
BoysTown launches Christmas Prize Home
We had some media, friends, and former winners around to help us launch the fabulous BoysTown Christmas Prize Home at Burleigh Heads Beach.
The BoysTown Christmas Prize Home package is always one of pure luxury. This year the apartment takes up the entire 3rd floor of 'Element Burleigh' and the Prize Home features...
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & study
- Stylish main bed with ensuite, walk-in robe & balcony
- Stunning kitchen fitted with stainless steel Miele appliances, granite benchtops & built-in pantry
- Watch the latest movies in the personal comfort of your Home Theatre
- Spacious entertaining balcony showcasing panoramic ocean views
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Secured building with private lift access & video intercom
- 3 car spaces & lockable storage
- Exclusive use of building facilities include heated outdoor pool, spa, BBQ entertaining area, gymnasium & sauna
The luxury apartment comes furnished with high-end designer furnishings and top-brand appliances. Everything about the home feels high quality and totally luxurious and the $500,000 in GOLD (included in the first prize) means you can sit back and enjoy it without stress. Winning this Christmas Prize Home package means a new way of living for you!
As always, BoysTown Prize Homes are located in the most sought after suburbs. The white sand beach is literally across the road and the sights and sounds of the ocean will be yours to enjoy! Burleigh has it all and as a multi-millionaire, our winner will have the time to kick back and live /love it all!
“From the apartment’s huge balcony you’ll be able to soak up the sea air and have a perfect vantage point to spot the annual migrating whales.” - Keith Coventry, BoysTown
The BoysTown Christmas Prize Home draw happens on Christmas Eve morning (9am AEST) and the public are very welcome to attend. Come down to the prize home for the draw and it could be you waking up there Christmas morning!
So tell us what you think? Are you in the draw and ready to move in?