At yourtown in Western Sydney, we offer training, workshops, individualised one-on-one support and more – all based around where you’re at and what you need.
In our programs* we will work together to help you;
- identify your short and/or long-term career goals
- team up with a Youth Worker with links to the community
- develop your work skills
- by providing practical support
- with your job search or get you back into school
- identify your strengths
- find interview clothing
- prepare for an interview
- get your Driver's License
And so much more!!
**Please note there are two referral points within the program:
Back in the Game assists young people at school who need support to stay at school, or to transition to employment or training
Get in the Game assists young people who have disengaged from employment, education, and training